This week was like a roller coaster for us with our investigator Pilar soto! One day she was good and then the other she really doubted all off it. My companion and I bore our testimonies, left the invitation to go to church and then left her house. We both were not doing to hot! Having such love for investigators when they go through difficulties and challenges it makes me feel like I am living the same with them at the same time, but knowing what the best choices are to make!
We left trusting in the Lord that he would pick up the slack that we couldn't! WELL He definitely did AS ALWAYS! Yesterday morning I got a call from Pilar asking "¿a que hora empieza la misa?" Wow I was so excited! She got there with her son and a smile on her face! As she was leaving after church I thanked her for coming and she replied "No thank you! I should have never doubted, I’m going to keep coming and get baptized no matter what other people say cuz I know it’s what God wants of me!!!!!" I almost started crying for joy! Then me being so happy my comp asked me “What just happened?” I translated and he started jumping to!!! Hahaha!
I love the Gospel and the Joy that it brings in our lives! Keep on living the gospel and developing the love of Christ! That is what helps us live the gospel the best we can!
Love you all so very much and thank you for your support!
Love,
Elder Hancock
PS...Yes Uncle Derick did call me from Santiago but he was not able to make it down to Parral to see me. But he got invited back to Concepción in August, so he is pretty excited-me too!
Elder Hancock
PS...Yes Uncle Derick did call me from Santiago but he was not able to make it down to Parral to see me. But he got invited back to Concepción in August, so he is pretty excited-me too!
![]() |
| Saying goodbye to Elder Allred |
![]() |
| Saying Hello to Elder Kemner from Balding Utah |
![]() |
| With my new companion and my old companion Elder Rodriguez |
![]() |
| Beautiful sunset in Chile |
![]() |
| Our District |





No comments:
Post a Comment