Monday, April 21, 2014

Training number THREE!

Well here it is sending a companion to his house after finishing his mission and receiving another one from his house! Yes, I will be training for my third time and second time as a District leader. I am so full of emotions at this time of my life; it’s unreal, hearing amazing news from back home about friends and family, and trying to help others in struggling times. Trying to prepare myself to help a new missionary to have the best start to his mission that he can. It amazes me how much responsibility that it is being a trainer, knowing that I need to help him find the foundation for the rest of his mission. I’m a little nervous but I have done it before so I’m not too worried about it! I feel so grateful for you all and know that many great and marvelous things are awaiting our families. Keep doing all that you can to reach the potential that our Heavenly father has in mind for us. I will be staying in Parral and training but I have no clue who he is, so you all will have to wait and find out who next week.

Love you all forever,
Elder Hancock

Paint ball war....as a Zone last week!
Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment