Ending a great week and starting another great one. It’s unreal how fast time goes by. So today was by far the best Zone activity I have been a part of. Yes, we went paintballing!!! The teams we way even-but everybody was way scared of me and my companion because we always went hunting before the mission! I had to assure them that hunting has nothing to do with paintball. You just can’t be scared in paintball-Ha! The other team had 8 and we had 7. I shot 5 of their 8. Afterwards I told them all that I have played a lot of paintball in my life. Elder Naranjo hid behind a little sheet of metal. The game being vitals and your out, I hit him seven times out side of his vitals and he finally gave up. I only got shot in the finger which really hurt plus the shoulder 3 times, my foot and a little more. It was really a great time.
Anyway the important part of this week was really fun, besides it being freezing outside but hey oh well, this week we found a really fun family. This little chubby kid named Luis always rides his bike along side us asking if we want to buy chocolate and well why not so we do. Then he said, when are you going to come visit my family? We went by one day and they are awesome. Luis went to church with us but his mom threw up right when she was ready to go. So next week we will help her get there.
Well I love you all and I know that this is the true church without doubt because I have knelt, prayed, and received my own personal answer from my Heavenly Father. One day I being loaded down not knowing where to go next I was invited by an amazing man in my life to do something. He told me whatever thing you want to know He will let it be known unto you. In the Graham mountains when I was 16 I knelt all by myself. I opened my scriptures and read a scripture that changed my life forever.
I love this gospel and nobody can ever change my knowledge of the truthfulness of these things.
Love you all forever and always,
Elder Hancock
 |
| Hit by a paintball |
 |
Birthday cake I bought for
Elder Rhodes and Hermana Cañara |
 |
| It was good! |
 |
| A noose my companion made and put around my ear! |
 |
| Elder Rhodes |
 |
| The pie mix I sent |
 |
| Elder Froerer |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| Enjoying it together |
 |
| Elder Allred |
 |
| Now this is a BBQ!!!! |
 |
This is where an old man lives that we helped out |
 |
| My suits are wearing out |
 |
and I have officially worn holes in my shoes
good thing I can get them re-soled down here!
Looks great huh!?! YUM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment