Like we always say finish it out with all you got! This week we had the wonderful opportunity to have another baptism! Manuel my good friend was a 3 week baptism. It was a fun experience the whole deal. So first off, we get to the church that afternoon and there was no water in the church! Ha so I went looking for all the soluciones (solutions) and found the master valve off so one solution fixed! Then we didn’t have a key to one of the three doors to the baptismal font! So I used a ladder to go down into the font the first time to turn on the water, then I found the door to the women’s bathroom was open- so we just let them change in there why not?! We had the font filling up until the baptism so Fernando Manuel’s nephew had to go turn it off, so we had to put chairs in the water so he could get to the valve! He was like Jesus walking almost on top of the water-ha ha!
Manuel is going to turn 82 in August. He really was so happy for this blessing in his life. He is always in a wheel chair but he can walk a little bit and for his baptism he didn’t even want his wheel chair! What a stud!!! Then he comes rolling into the Church Sunday in his white suit coat! It really amazes me how there are people like you said mom waiting for the truth but just don’t know where to find it. His biggest desire was to be able to be with his beloved wife Adriana again and his nephew. So the ward has promised they are going to help that become possible.
Well as you all have been thinking yes I have been in Chiguayante for a while and now I’m gone! I’m headed to Parral. I’m so excited! I’m going to the campo (country) again and to a little branch too!!! Soo I’m really excited to able to be District Leader again over there. I really don’t know what’s waiting? All I know is I will be living with Elder CatrĂ³n (the one from Argentina that gave me the soccer jersey) hahaha!!!!! I’m sooooo excited we are going to be crazy together! Parral has no clue what’s coming-I’m so excited! Elder Cook (from Utah) and I are going to tear it up! (yep I will have an American companion!)
This sector was such a blessing and I will miss it. I have learned so much and really have gotten closer to my Heavenly Father and learned to trust in Him a whole lot more. I’m just glad I left this sector better that I found it!
Love you all and always remember that our Heavenly Father and his angels are way closer than we think! They are there to protect us and guide us.. Listen to the Spirit and He will guide you! Help the missionaries please! You wont regret it!
Love Forever and for always,
Elder Hancock
![]() |
| Me and Manuel He's 81 years old Elder Catron & Hancock together again! |
![]() |
| Arlette |
![]() |
| Elder Rodriguez and me |
Elder Barker and Rodriguez met at the Internet place on P-day
![]() |
| Elder Solari |
![]() |
| Crazy room mates? |
![]() |
| Yep Elder Rodreguez ripped his pants!!! |
Pedro Sepulveda
COMPLETOS
Lots of mayo and avocados!!!
Lots of mayo and avocados!!!
![]() |
| Fernando walking on water??? |
![]() |
| Manuel's happy day |
![]() |
| Manuel and his nephew Frenando |
![]() |
| Happy day for the Elders too! |
![]() |
| The baptismal font |
Chiguayante Ward Gospel Principles Class
Look what I found!
![]() |
| Trying to pack...getting ready to leave. |
![]() |
| Check out all my ties!!!!! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment