I know that the power of the spirit in our lives truly helps us know where to go, what to do and what to say! My companion and I had a cool little experience yesterday when we were walking towards our next plan that was not an appointment and I felt this little thought pop into my head! ``Go to balmaceda´´ it is a road that we hardly go to because its far away and we never really have very much success there. We followed that impression and we were at the T in the road and were talking with some interesting people and I saw a mother and her two children come down the road and go into their house! When we finished talking to those people I knew that they were the reason we were on that road. I always tell my companion lets find the reason we are here and we did just that! Her name is Karen and her sons name is Axel. She had a lot of visitors there in her house but asked us to come back Wednesday to talk with her and her two kids! Follow those promptings.
So awesome little story Elder Jared White who is serving in the Denver, Colorado Mission who is my best friend, is training an Italiano and it just happens to be the best friend of the Italiano I am training!!!! What a small world Best Friends training best friends.
I love you all so much. I know this is the work of God! We are all his beloved children and He wants the best for us. I know that our family is being blessed like we cant even imagine. I know that the reason is the gospel. Everybody always asks us why the Mormons are always so happy and one of the reasons is because we have the Holy Ghost as a constant companion! I know that we will always be blessed and protected as we follow his promptings. I love my Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ and for all the possibilities in life that I can have through them! I know this is the true Church and the only Church Of God!
Love,
Elder Dillon Hancock
![]() |
| Down Hill from here... ...I've been out 1 year! Can't believe it!!!! |
![]() |
| Crazy boy!?!? |
![]() |
| A healthy food picture for Grammy! Sebastian's family |
![]() |
| Elders Hancock & Rodriguez on Sebastian's special day |
![]() |
| Yep...pretty excited!!!! |
![]() |
| Before... |
![]() |
| After!!!!! |
![]() |
| Just love this kid! |









No comments:
Post a Comment