Wow…I have never had so much work in my life! Its unreal! I really am so very blessed I don’t have time to think about being sad or discouraged I don’t have time to think about my self! We have been runnin’ helping all of the people that we can.
We brought an old man to church this week in his wheelchair! His name is Manuel. He absolutely loved the church and just loves sharing with us. His favorite was the Gospel Principles class where he was participating and loving it! He is an older man who is 79 years old!
Well today we had a fun time going to a ship that Chile won in a battle with Peru. It took up most of our day so I really don’t have much more time! But I have a lot of pictures though. One of the torpedo looking things was the thing that they used to extract the 33 miners that were trapped here in Chile. Thought it was pretty cool!
I love you all and am really so grateful for the great blessings that you all bring into my life! I’m giving it my all for those I represent Jesus Christ and my family!
Love, Elder Hancock
![]() |
| This is what they rescued the 33 Miners with. |
Danilo and me
![]() |
| Gasparini family |




















No comments:
Post a Comment