Not gonna lie, it has been one of the harder weeks of my mission. This week it seemed that every person in our sector decided to go on vacation or just be very busy that we could not even share a little message with them! One day I got the door slammed in my face about 3 times really hard. On top of that 4 baptisms fell through. But looking back it was a giant blessing and testimony builder this week for me and my companion and why we are supposed to have these amazing companionship's in the mission. Every time my companion would get discouraged I would pick him up and we would keep on movin’. Then when I would get discouraged and he would pick me up and we kept on going!
``The mission is not an easy experience, because salvation is not a cheap. You must all understand and go through a little of what the Savior went through suffering for our sins.´´ Elder Holland
I love my Savior and what He did for me. I really know that I have come closer to Him in my mission because of the trials and happiness that I have experienced. We are playing for the right team. God has already won the game, we have to keep on fighting and never can we give up! I love this work and know that He will open the doors to success when we learn what we need to from certain experiences.
Well at least I have been able to work on my tan a little bit this week ha! I’m so excited for this next week and the miracles that lay in-store. We laid down some sweet plans and now we just gotta hit-the-paint.
``...I`m doing a great work, so that I cannot come down to you: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down unto you?´´ Nehemiah 6:3
The other team is never going to win! Keep on fighting all of you who think that this pathway is rough. It doesn’t matter because what is waiting for us at the end is worth every tear that we shed. Life is the greatest experience we can have-we need to make it count!
I love my mission!
I love you all!
I love My Savior Jesus Christ!
I love my Heavenly Father!
Love forever and for always,
Elder Hancock
PS: Hey mom sorry didn’t have any pics this week :/
No comments:
Post a Comment