I feel like one of the missionaries that has seen the most blessing happen to his family during his mission! Five new babies that I do not know personally with another one on the way!! Just fills me up with so much joy every time I get to share it with someone! I cannot really express my feelings to the people really how important my family is to me! It’s just a blessing being able to do so through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, helping them realize that they can all live together forever with their families too!
I have two families that I am working with that really just came out of nowhere. Daisy (less active I found) her husband Jorge he is our investigator and they have a three year old Vicente and one year old Román, who both remind me a little bit of my nephews. Then the other family also Alejandra, her husband Cristofer, and their 3 daughters! The two families are crazy great! A lot of the time that we meet with them they are all together needless to say we plan half lessons. But hey it’s working four of them want to get baptized and Alejandra and Cristofer said they would get married so they can get baptized.
We have so much work it is unreal! We practically didn’t work 3 days this week and we still had so much success! I love it! I HONESTLY have never been so tired in my life as a district leader. I have been running to the hermans area to check on things and do interviews, then I have to work in my sector also going to Concepcion for meetings- I love it! I have no time to get distracted! Then I have to be talking to the sectors in my district and then zone leaders ha I think the last time I ate at night was Christmas Eve which almost killed me!
So funny story ! Details first, so for Christmas Eve dinner President told us we needed to be in the house by 11:00 pm so he gave us an extra hour which we thought was sufficient- well it almost wasn’t! We went to eat with the Cuadra family (amazing) and well Chileans are really good at procrastinating things so we all started to eat at 10:00 something and well we didn’t even get to eat dessert with them. We had to all take off running to the house with my back pack full of presents and in my hands and my companions. Then we all had plates of some dessert thing in our hands too! Wow I was so close to throwing up when we got home but hey obedience with exactness brings miracles! We got home at 10:59 Ha…we had a close call!
The picture of me in the bus with a really surprised face! It was when we were on our way home from Hualqui the hermanas sector and my window was open so the air would cool us off! Some genius outside the bus with a hose was spraying the bus and with my window down I got soaked! It was really funny I thought my companion was going to fall out of his seat laughing at me!
I loved all the pictures of everybody-thanks!
Aunt Nell and Uncle Garrett Congratulations! Kiertsin is adorable!
Dustin and Meagan-Wow I’m sooooo happy for you all! I have the biggest cheesiest grin on my face right now and I bet people around me are just curious to see what I’m looking at! I’m not going to lie I love his name and it is really close to one of the boy names that i have always liked! He is a stud and he is a perfect mix between the two of you ! love it-the only thing I pray for is that he gets Meag’s hair! Hahahahah!
Thank you all for the happiness that you all share with me. I love hearing from you. It is so much fun to see how blessed we are as a family.
Love you all forever and always,
Elder Hancock
P.S. Mom in my Valentine’s package can you send me an extra large mouse trap, or rat trap like the length of dads hand?!?
![]() |
| Just got soaked from some genius outside spraying the bus with a hose! Christmas Caroling..by this HUGE Christmas tree in town. |
![]() |
| Celebrating Christmas Day with Pres. Arrington |
![]() |
| Christmas Eve |
![]() |
| Christmas Eve Dinner with the Cuadra family |
![]() |
| Our Christmas tree from home... |
![]() |
| Christmas morning me and Elders Richard, Rodriguez, and Flores |
![]() |
| Presents from home |
![]() |
| "HUGS FROM HOME" |
![]() |
| A pillow case of his nieces and nephews... (but it is already out of date!) |
![]() |
| DUCK DYNASTY JAMMIES (His mom knew those would be a hit!) |
![]() |
| Custom made silk screened tie... |
![]() |
| ...Just for Dill ANTLERS!!!!! |
![]() |
| Homemade Calendar... with all the pics from 2013 |
![]() |
| A GREAT CHRISTMAS... but when we talked to him he had given away 1/2 of his gifts to others- was his mom surprised-NO! |
![]() |
| "DO IT!" Pres. Spencer W. Kimballs quote |




















No comments:
Post a Comment