It’s so cool how much our desires as a companionship has grown this week! We destroyed our some of our goals, being diligent and willing to follow the Lord’s promptings! We taught over 35 lessons this week and contacted 177! I know that this drought thing was to cut me down to make us refocus on what we really want to accomplish and what our real desires are!
Man this week was really fun! Elder Lourenco…Wednesday night about three in the morning I heard!!!! OH NO!!!!! CrrrASH!!! I jumped up and yelled ``What happened?`` I get a moaning reply “Ugh I fell of the top bunk!!! I was dying laughing it was so funny!
Oh yeah, then one day we were going home for lunch all four of us and we had just gone over the freeway in one of those walk way things and we were looking down and we see this girl jogging-which is normal, but the weird thing was that she had bright blonde hair!??? So we go walking down as she went running passed and all three of us gringos had puzzled faces on so Elder Lourenco yelled “HEY DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?” and she stopped and turned around and said “Yes!” Well cool long story short, she is from Kingman Arizona!!! HA I was like awesome! She is in San Carlos teaching English and learning Spanish! She lives with a great family too, so we were like awesome lets go teach the family!! We have not gone by yet but we plan too! What a coincidence!
Man I really love this ward we are pumping all the people up in the ward. They are so helpful and one of our elders in the ward is hilarious! Enzo is his name he found us in his sector last night. He was like what are you all doing here?! We replied we just found this sector and thought we would check it out! He was like you all can’t be in here at night! Why not? Because you’ll get jumped! Ha!!! We didn’t know so we went around with him and he did not leave our side until we found a collectivo (cheap taxi) to go home! We got in the taxi and the guy was rocking out to AC DC! I was cracking up!
Man I really love this ward we are pumping all the people up in the ward. They are so helpful and one of our elders in the ward is hilarious! Enzo is his name he found us in his sector last night. He was like what are you all doing here?! We replied we just found this sector and thought we would check it out! He was like you all can’t be in here at night! Why not? Because you’ll get jumped! Ha!!! We didn’t know so we went around with him and he did not leave our side until we found a collectivo (cheap taxi) to go home! We got in the taxi and the guy was rocking out to AC DC! I was cracking up!
But Enzo taught us all what we need to do at night in those sketchy sectors:
· First advice, don’t work there past eight.
· Then walk in the middle of the road so that you can run any direction if you have to.
· Never walk together, always one in front and behind of each other.
· Carry two rocks in your hands to throw at them as you are making your break away!
· I think we are just going to avoid that sector all together!!!! I don’t know?!
You want to know the funny thing about all this is that we left the sector as soon as we found a way out and went and worked around the house and were in the house on time being obedient and planning! We then heard the downstairs door bust open and Elder’s Lourenco and Evans come running in exhausted! They ran into a pack of crazy girls and they barely out ran them after four blocks! I was laughing so hard! Either they both are really slow or those girls were cooking and getting with the program! Well I know that neither of them are slow so they just must have been really out numbered-so obviously they are going to take another route from now on too!
This week is going to be so much fun and I’m so ready! Elder Diaz and I have changed so many things and have become so much more organized so now we can work so much more efficiently!
Oh, mom can you send me $25 bucks? We went to this all American thrift store--coolest thing ever and they have so many awesome suits for $20 to $25 dollars! It’s such a sweet deal! Elder Lourenco bought one then I bought some beanies! Ha I talked the lady down in price too. Thanks Papa!!!!
· First advice, don’t work there past eight.
· Then walk in the middle of the road so that you can run any direction if you have to.
· Never walk together, always one in front and behind of each other.
· Carry two rocks in your hands to throw at them as you are making your break away!
· I think we are just going to avoid that sector all together!!!! I don’t know?!
You want to know the funny thing about all this is that we left the sector as soon as we found a way out and went and worked around the house and were in the house on time being obedient and planning! We then heard the downstairs door bust open and Elder’s Lourenco and Evans come running in exhausted! They ran into a pack of crazy girls and they barely out ran them after four blocks! I was laughing so hard! Either they both are really slow or those girls were cooking and getting with the program! Well I know that neither of them are slow so they just must have been really out numbered-so obviously they are going to take another route from now on too!
This week is going to be so much fun and I’m so ready! Elder Diaz and I have changed so many things and have become so much more organized so now we can work so much more efficiently!
Oh, mom can you send me $25 bucks? We went to this all American thrift store--coolest thing ever and they have so many awesome suits for $20 to $25 dollars! It’s such a sweet deal! Elder Lourenco bought one then I bought some beanies! Ha I talked the lady down in price too. Thanks Papa!!!!
Hey I love you all so much and thank you for all the support in which you give me!
Love forever and always,
Elder Dillon Denzlo Hancock

Love forever and always,
Elder Dillon Denzlo Hancock
Hey I ran out of time. This computer lab is not fast with uploads either, but I got a few uploaded. I'll try to send more from a good computer lab next week. I'm sorry, I'm really trying!?!
![]() |
| Fire fun with the club |
Elder Diaz
No idea what Elder Lourenco is doing?
![]() |
| Baptism of Elder's Lourenco and Evans (Bryan and Nixsy) |
![]() |
| rice eggs and chorrizo... |
![]() |
| ...Lunch back at the house! |
![]() |
| Sopapillas made with love |

![]() |
| Fundraiser to support the youth-they make em' we stock up! |











No comments:
Post a Comment