Conference was Amazing!!!! I assume all of us received many needed answeres from our Heavenly Father this weekend. I testify that the Prophets, Apostles, and officers of the church are all inspired of God. As we follow their counsel and apply it in our lives will will be able to make good changes in our lives. Each and everyday I invite others to make little changes in their lives, to live happier and become partakers of Jesus Christ's salvation. Everyday we should invite ourselves as well to take personal responsibilities in our own lives for the decisions we make. "Decisions Determine Destiny!"
Become a seeker of what matters most.Wow I wish I could share all of my feelings with you-but never enough time. Just remember we have to make little changes everyday to become more like God. We all will make it back to His presence as long as we base our lives on the Atonement of Christ. Keep God in mind in all of the decisions we make throughout life.
One of my investigators that went to the conference was amazed at the feelings (spirit) that she felt. She has made the decisions to change her life and follow Christ. Hilda said "It just made me want to change as I was listening to them speak." Make the decision and then get to work!
I learned today that I will be leaving Andalién tomorrow at 8:30 am to go to my new Zone Chillán Viejo to be Zone Leader with Elder Ainge. It was such a fun time here in Andalien. I learned a lot from 2 great companions, many great members, and people in this area that surrounded me. Well here I go to my 6th sector to be with my 14th companion. I love my mission! I love my Savior Jesus Christ who gives me the opportunity to become better every day!
Love,
Elder Hancock
| Concepcion Mission Counsel |
| Training in the Zone |
No comments:
Post a Comment