This week was really an eye opener to me! I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and you, He knows the desires of our hearts and wants to bless us with what we need! "Ask and ye shall receive." Through humble prayer of faith, miracles are brought about in our lives! It gets hard in life but as we get closer to our Heavenly Father, He will lift us up! The Work is going great and getting a bunch of work done. I know that this time in the mission field is for me to become the best I can. I know this church is true! The Book of Mormon truly brings about the comfort that we need in our lives. It gives us the advice that we need to become more like our Father in Heaven.
Love you all and thank you for all the support and love you share towards me!
Love,
Elder Hancock
No comments:
Post a Comment