So this is going to be a very fun time for me as I have trained but this is my first time getting someone brand new. I heard that training is the hardest thing that a missionary can do. I’m pretty excited but nervous as well. I just hope I can communicate with him as he is from Italy!!! I always wanted to learn Italian though!?! I also hope I can help my companion communicate with the people too! I never really thought this day would come where I would be training ha!
I also never thought I would be asking this question- Mom will you send me another calendar of bull elk this time? I can’t believe I have been out this long to ask for another calendar!!!
This week the Assistants came by and taught us about giving all the glory to God! It really has been the hardest thing to do in my life! Just being a missionary! A saying from Elder Holland has stuck with me my whole mission because it is so true! ``Missionary work is not easy, because salvation is not a cheap experience!´´
As we left this class with all the best intentions in life we did not get into a single house but we talked to every person we saw! We felt really good for our diligence and for the schedule that we had set for the next day! We forgot to do one little thing Give all the Glory to God! The next day was so hot and everybody fell through, even our awesome members with their awesome investigators! It was a very humbling experience for me as I really learned that I have to give all the credit every day to my Heavenly Father! As we realized this and we did this the next few days were truly amazing! We dominated the rest of the week only because of recognizing our Heavenly Father’s hand in our work! It is the Savior’s work and it is because of Him who I am becoming and the way we are changing the sector and the zone is all thanks to Him! We had a wonderful Sunday with 8 investigators in church! These next 6 weeks are going to be awesome as I study humility every day to make it a part of who I am!
I love you all and thank you for all your support!
Love forever and always,
Elder Hancock
Chiguayante District
Elder Carvajal and me
Elder Carvajal (front)
Elder Morgan, me and Elder Evans
Yep that is the other Elder Hancock from Arizona!
Gotta have a food picture!
Yeah buddy!
LOVE THIS TIE!
Look closely...
Yep a hunters dream!!!!
Elder Villarroel...found a new style?
Elder Villarroel, Sabastian and myself...what a stud!
A bunch of missionaries enjoying a little bit of home...
yes that is ...PIZZA HUT PIZZA!!!!!
OH YEAH!














No comments:
Post a Comment