DeeDee and Devon congrats on finding out about the little man! Meg how you doing out there with your little guy? Aunt Nel’s little girl is a little out numbered with all those boys coming?! ¡Pobrecita! We need those wonderful women in our lives too or else the priesthood power we have would not have any use! I love the Priesthood power which is being built up in our family! Of course I love my nieces tambien! This is so much fun, even more fun than Christmas opening an email with somebody new to meet in my family! It’s amazing to think that they were with our Heavenly Father just a little time ago! It is so amazing to know how much our Heavenly Father loves us. Wow it is such a grand blessing to have such an amazing family. People are always amazed at how close and precious our family is! The blessing is, that I can help them receive the same blessings that we have! I cannot even imagine having or raising a family without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is definitely the way that helps us have such amazing families!!!! Thank you family…
Well as for my companion he is doing great. He really he reminds me of Fresh Prince off of Bellaire! He is hilarious!!!!! It’s such a blessing to have a companion that I can laugh with! I feel back at home with him, it is so fun! It really helps because our sector is rich and it’s really hard to find new investigators, which is definitely something that I was not used to in my other sectors! There are positives and negatives. All the dogs are locked up in the fences, but with the fences there is an intercom where we have to talk with the nanny’s! I’d rather fight the dogs than the nanny to get through the door any day? Hahaha! It’s just a challenge that my Heavenly Father has given me at this moment which is going to help me a lot in my mission! I get to work with the members in this sector and it’s a blessing in disguise! Well my letter is a little short because I had about two letters from everyone in the family, and I’m not all that fast of a reader! Ha and I was talking about football with a missionary from Ohio! OOPs!!! One of my favorite subjects!
But this week was way fun getting to do a lot of service, chopping down trees, turning soil for a garden and all the get up! The pictures I took from the top of their play set that they have! We helped in the garden of the Vargas family and chopped trees with Brother Venegas who was baptized a few weeks back but has been attending church for more than 20 years! It’s really cool because his daughter is serving a mission and they took a picture of the family with him around the spot that she should have been! His baptism was a surprise for even her! The other picture was I was in the bathroom doing my business and there was a giant fly! There happened to be an exercise band in the bathroom and I nailed that sucker right out of the air! It was sweet! I have not lost my hunting skills woo hoo!
I love you all. I know with all my heart that these things that we are teaching are true! I could never deny it! Please keep helping bring those lost sheep back to the fold! Love you forever and always!
Love,
Elder Hancock
We chopped trees with Brother Venegas
who was baptized a few weeks back but he has been
attending church for more than 20 years!
who was baptized a few weeks back but he has been
attending church for more than 20 years!
We helped in the garden of the Vargas family and
I took this from the top of their play set
that they have in their back yard.













No comments:
Post a Comment