Friday, February 1, 2013

SHORT ATTENTIONS SPAN LEADS TO SNOW BALL FIGHTS

Well everyone I'm still alive!After the flu I got the cold and I am just barely getting over it. Because of my cold I could not sing very well, so I did not try the singing auditions. Soo I'm just going to stick to our zone singing time in the showers!!!! Yeah that’s right! ha DD we have Meg’s song off of Hercules down pat. Ha-The best part is when we all hit the falsetto part! Love it!

David it is so funny because we got those stretch bands so that we can exercise with them but I tied mine to my bed post and I have my little stress ball that I brought, so I ambush the Canadians when they come to our room!!! Really funny! The guys are my saving grace. Without them I probably would be insane. Elder Mecham and I sucked the helium out of a big balloon that elder Winward got in the mail and sang really funny songs. I wish I could send you the video. I might just e

nd up sending my memory card home because there is so much on it. I can send them here but you can only send one picture per email and you only have so many emails you can send per email. Maybe next week I will send you some pictures and stuff.

It's so much fun I have seen so many of my friends and yes I have seen Travis Mayberry 3 times already. That kid is hilarious. Mom thanks for telling me about Aubrey’s call she is going to Washington DC! Ha but she barely beat you to it! I got her letter in the morning and yours in the afternoon :) Super cool though-thank you.

I have done some super cool studying since I’ve been here and things are really makin’ sense and just clickin’ with me now. Ya'll are probably thinkin’ that I'm totally different and just studying 24-7 but no, I try to but, with my attention span it just doesn’t happen! Ha. We had a break last night in the middle of one of our 4 hour straight classes and we went outside and had a snowball fight. It was so funny! Elder Dean hit Elder Mecham in the back of the head as he was running from us it was so funny. Then I tagged him in the butt cheek and he screamed so loud! Then I threw one at Elder Carter, he jumped and it went right through his legs Ha! Lucky Canadian!!!!I

Hope everything is still going good at home. I try to write as much as I can,I just don’t know if you all got em’. Hope you did! Still going strong, its great to hear from you often! It’s pretty hard checking the mail for the District cuz some people don’t get mail. It’s ok though cuz they have over 20 mails in their email every week so it makes up for it.We just got a new District and so were not the young ones anymore! It is so weird-you feel so old when they come but you're really not. Most the time they are the same age or older than you are. Kinda funny! Supposedly we are getting another District next week too, it’s sooo cool how many missionaries are coming in. The MTC presidency said by the summer months you can expect to receive 10,000+ missionaries a month!!!!! Holy smokes sure glad I’m here now and not then. You know how much I love to be around a ton of people all the time....

I'm so glad you all are doing so well and that everything is going well. Have you got our sign hung on the archway? Hope so, I really want to see pictures. Sure do miss you all a whole ton. I know that this church is true and that I can bless people’s lives from it. That is why I’m here and workin’ hard. Love you all and our family is soooooo blessed!!!

Love,
Elder Dillon Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment