Friday, February 15, 2013

NO MORE TRIO

Hey family,

Mother dear I’m so sorry you got so sick that is horrible, and the rest of the family! But at least they didn’t try eating tile like mom :( Sorry about that. Well I have not been sick for a very long time so everything is getting better.

This was probably one of my favorite Valentine’s day ever! Ha, I got two packages thank you. One had the number package #295. I was like wow! Then my next package slip said #1335. Ha the mail room was insane-packages being thrown every which way. Thanks for the Krispy Kremes, even though they were pretty smashed up they still tasted really good:)

Well some bitter sweet news I was released from being District Leader and our trio-companionship whatever you want to call it was split up. Kinda a bummer! I’m just glad that I’m not the new zone leader like Elder Winward ha! It’s really nice just being able to relax even though I only have 8 days left here.

Yesterday along with all the chaos, we received our travel itineraries and holy smokes its gonna be a fun trip. Thirty hours of travel time 10 hours of lay-overs flying from here to L.A.X then to Santiago then to Concepcion. It’s going to be fun we are traveling with 7, 6 elders and 1 sister. So it’s kinda like older brothers protecting their younger sister. It’s going to be a fun trip and we will be able to have time to proselyte during our layovers ;) ha!

All I am saying right now is you all are going to be weirded out when I come home because I have changed so much, but it’s so cool. I have a journal just for studying ha! I never thought that would happen with me. It’s so cool some of the things I have learned.

I hope everything is going well with the family and everyone gets better. We are moving extra beds in our rooms this week and I’m so glad it will only be for a couple days that I have to deal with 6 in a room. Well this week was a new record for missionaries entering the MTC at one time over 850! Next week is supposed to be bigger! Ha I’m excited cuz our district gets to host. (go out and greet the new missionaries that are coming into the MTC) Then on Thursday I have in field orientation that is a class that is 12 hours long!!!!! Oh yeah not to excited for that one. This last week in the MTC is going to go by real quick not having all to much to do besides packing a ton.

I'm going to send you my SD today. I know it might be a little late but that’s alright. If you could please send me another JOURNAL AND PENS! That would be great, my journals are filling up quick and pens are running out just as fast. I would just buy one here but the journals are pretty expensive and my study journal is just a notebook I bought for a $1.50 ha ! What can I say I’m cheap-but you all know that.

OH if you’re planning on sending stuff to Chile you might want to send it now and with a picture of Jesus or the virgin Mary on the envelope or package because then it will not be stolen or opened. Just something we have learned about the South American countries. I’m sooooo excited to get out of here and actually teach and talk to random people I do not understand at all! It’s going to be so much fun!!! Ha! I looked at our mission boundaries on the web cite thing and my boundaries go into Argentina a little bit and if you look close there are not very many big cities anywhere. It’s mostly farmland and jungle soooo excited to be there and bless people’s lives.

Thank you so much family for all the support that you give me it is amazing and helps me with exactly what I need. Dawnsheree I love you! Family I will be calling next week some time I will inform you what day time ect. My family is the best in the entire world thank you so much for all you have done, do and will do you're all amazing!

Love,
Elder Dillon Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment