Well fun things that happened this week...not much hahaha! We had to direct transfers at the bus station and we had to wait for 5 hours for one of the sisters that came to my zone. Gotta love traveling by bus. I never recognized the luxury of personally owned cars before my mission.
I love you all and want you all to know that as we make greater covenants and promises with our Heavenly Father we are endowed with power from on high. The power does not come from the covenants or promises, but the power comes from keeping and fulfilling of that covenant!
This church is true. I have no doubt in my soul because I have received personal confirmation from God. Logically and spiritually this is God's Church upon the face of the earth. Our happiness comes from living the Gospel.
Love,
Elder Hancock
| Elder Rodriguez is training Elder Garner who just came from Arizona |
| Rosa from Chiguayante I was so excited to see her! |
![]() |
| Maria found me at the Concepcion Bus Station and was so excited to see us! |
broke my toenail playing soccer :(
Yes we are fed VERY WELL! |
| Me and my great companion Elder Pavon |
| Elder Morgan |
| The "TWO" Elder Hancock's from Arizona!!!! |
| President Arrington's house- Stripling Warriors Tapestry |
| Elders Pavon and Hancock eating Hawaiian haystacks |
| with cherry cobbler! Man leaders here are very privileged and spoiled! |
| Some missionaries serving in Concepcion. The picture of the baptism is our most recent baptism |
| Yep...you have to pay to PEE!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment