Love,
Elder Dillon Denzlo Hancock
| Yep...training Elder Carreno (for a week!) |
HaaaaHaaaaa! Chiste!
I was totally kidding with you mom-don’t cry! But I did train him this week! It was a mini mission where he stayed with me and we were companions. I really learned that I know a lot more than I was giving myself credit. My Spanish soared this week I can communicate with everyone. I love it!! In two days my companion and I contacted 97 people with 3 new investigators. That is more contacts than a week with Elder Aguirre! He is a great missionary but I know now that I have been holding back with him and I can be such a better missionary. So he and I have worked stuff out to better ourselves as a companionship and missionaries! I think he really noticed too, when we would come home in the night time with giant numbers. I know it’s not a competition but I’m glad it happened because it showed both of us that our potential is so much more!
This week was so great! Yesterday we had our 3rd baptism this month. Manuel is amazing he was so happy after his baptism after church. Even cooler in two weeks he gets to baptize his son Roldolfo. This is a complete family now (Dad) Manuel (Mom) Ingrid (daughter) Solange (Son) Roldolfo (son) Fabian. I love seeing the joy in the lives of these families that we help bring into the gospel. These two families I have been privileged to be able to bless are going to be a phenomenal asset to this Branch here in Dichato!
I have grown so close to my Savior this week. I know that through trials you can grow farther from your brother or make your bond with Him that much stronger! The beginning of last week was really rough on me from struggles of friends and myself. Then I remembered Nephi Struggled to, 2 Nephi 4: 26-35.
I know it is a miracle that I am a missionary, but I know that I am a missionary only through the love of my elder brother Jesus Christ. There is nothing that I love more than my God and His beloved Son Jesus Christ! It is only through them that I have the next most precious thing in my life-my family and loved ones! Little excerpts from my Patriarchal Blessing say it all. ``I bless you with strength with courage and with hope for the future knowing that Heavenly Father will watch over you and bless you and protect you as you are Faithful''..... ``There will be no temptation placed in your path that you cannot overcome.'' These two phrases are really powerful and loving promises that I am able to do all things with my Heavenly Father’s help.
Not too much besides being dead tired this week from going crazy with the work. My job as a missionary is only to focus on the work on p-days I can think about my family and how things are going. My will is the Lord’s will and I am his servant and strive to be an instrument in His hands. Know that I always love you and know that as a family we can live together forever. This is the reason I am serving a mission to give other families the knowledge and chance to receive the grand blessings my family has.
Colty happy Birthday buddy, Meagan I did not forget you-life is just busy-so Happy late one! Diedre Happy birthday this week!
Please give my love to both Jared (got his mission call to Denver Colorado) and Taylon (got his call to Sacramento California) and tell them both how proud of them I am! And to use this time in their missions to grow closer to our Savior!
Please update me on all my friends serving mom! Family and friends I love you with all my heart! Know that there is nothing more important to Heavenly Father than families.
Love forever and always,
Elder Dillon Denzlo Hancock
OOOOPS...I used a permanent marker on the wipe board!?!?!?
No problem...Germex takes it off!!!
Elder Hancock teaching English Classes

Manuel Sepulveda's Baptism Day with his son Rodolfo
Manuel's family (Mom) Ingrid, (daughter) Solange, (son) Rodolfo, (son) Fabian
HAPPY BAPTISM DAY!
HAPPY ELDERS!!!
THUMBS UP!!!!
Piñones no clue what they are but pretty good really different???
Creepy Creature
Elder's Pavon, Vargas, Hancock & Auguirre
Elder Catron
FUN TIMES!!!!!!!
Elder Hancock and Elder Pavon...just being crazy!!!
Holding the moon!
Beautiful City Lights!
Looks like Mexico?
Dichato Bay...check out that ship????
The tide is out...

Some little rugrat locked the stall and then crawled out.
It was too flimsy to climb over and too small at the bottom
to get all the way in so I got in as much as I could
and used a pen to finally unlock it!
Richardo, me, Oliver and Elder Aguirre
Stacks of crepes I made!!!!! Flour is cheap...eggs & milk uh-huh!
Enjoy!
Easter Dinner at Laura Toro's home








































No comments:
Post a Comment