Sunday and that we should all fast together. It was a marvelous experience, as he was in sacrament meeting he got up and bore his very first testimony even before being a baptized member. He mentioned his gratitude towards the ward for being his"new spiritual family that as they all act as a family should, will progress to one day live with God." It was such an amazing experience very emotional for me to see the fruits of our efforts. I have never felt so much acceptance of the Lord feeling that He is so pleased with our efforts to help His children come unto this Gospel and apply it in their lives. I know that as we all help one another, man life will be a whole lot more easier and more fun as well.
We my comp and I being ballers! We were invited to join a couple other missionaries this week to play a basketball game against an ex-university of Concepcion basketball team jajaja! Even though we did not keep score man the white kids totally out scored them by far. We played on three different teams and all the Gringos from the states were former athletes three of which will return to play collegiate sports. If we should have played them us against them straight up man that would have been fun!
I love the Gospel I know it's true without a doubt! I know that Jesus Christ lives and that through Him we will all be able to live forever as families. I love my mission and will never trade anything in the world for it!
Love Forever,
Elder Hancock
![]() |
| Gringo Basketball players L to R: Elders Villarroel, Durrant, Ainge, ME, Watts, Jensen |
| Met up with two of my previous companions Rodriguez and Kemner |
| Our Zone |
| I had to take a picture of this guy plowing his field!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment