Monday, June 9, 2014

TRIALS ARE WHAT MAKE US STRONGER

This entire week was very special for me as I studied everyday about the Atonement or sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ. Our Heavenly Father has a plan of happiness for all of us, with the intentions of all of us as families having the opportunity to return to His presence. It is really hard being away from the family at this time, with my Gramma Lambson passing away and all the family being together, but I know that everything that we miss or the time we are separated in this life will be recompense. I know with all my heart that our Heavenly Father is so excited for the day where we all can be with Him again. Through our obedience to His commandments we will be alright.

Well things could have gone better this week but the most important thing is that we were giving it our all! We are working in the "HOOD!" There are bullet holes in our windows, graffiti on every wall and so many drugs it's kind of funny. We went to talk to a man and he said "cuanto quieres" How much you want? Ha I got a sweet welcoming. I really am so excited to be here in this sector, I already feel a great bonding with the members and that we will really be able to work with them. It's going to be a great time here. Living in a house of pure Latins again is such a blessing-I'm back to speaking pure Spanish-I love it. Me and Elder CatrĂ³n get a long so wel!  He gets frustrated and angry really easy so I'm grateful I'm the opposite so we can even things out right?  Zone leader.....well it's pretty chill, there are 11 companionship's in the Zone. We are going to tear it up when we get rolling!

I love my mission I would not trade this time for anything in the world. I have prepared for eternity for this opportunity, and I will have eternity to dwell on it, but only "2" years to live it! Make every minute count right mom?!
I know this is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ upon the earth and that no other way can take us to His presence!
Love you all Forever and Always,
Elder Dillon Hancock
SAYING GOODBYE'S TO THOSE IN PARRAL...
Don Hector
Margarita
Maria and Elder Kemner
Emmanuel and his father Pedro 
Hard to say good-bye...
Vasquez Family 
Saying good-bye to Pilar
Sepulveda family
Maridel y Claribel Vasquez Twins
My "little" buddy...Lucho
Jon Mauriera 
Hernandez Family
Moises y Teresa Zuniga
Matilde y Raul Zuniga
Zuniga family
Family Sotomayor
Saying good-bye to Elder Kemner...such a great guy!

NEW ZONE LEADERS...
ELDER HANCOCK AND ELDER CATRON
Along with my trainer Elder Aguirre


No comments:

Post a Comment