Wow talk about a cool subject this is one of the best ways to fortify the testimony of those who have just joined the church. My companion and I just started really helping Pilar who just got baptized work on he family history. We are working with Hermana Patricia Miranda the Stake Family History consultant. Wow it was way cool! Pilar had filled out a little booklet of the information she new and could find out from her Grandma! So we all were together and we were curious on how far "my" family line went back! HOLY COW!!!! That was a shocker to me! Sending out props to the entire Hancock family I got back to 1047 BC to the Kings of Troy! I'm pretty sure it goes back even farther but I didn't have all that much time to look at it all. Pretty legit-we were all amazed! Any how we will be working a lot on this so that she can go with the branch to the temple in July to do baptisms for he own family members. I know that this work really is true and it is the way that we can connect to our family that is already in heaven! How perfect is this gospel?! I love you all! This is a giant work of salvation that we are all a part of!
Love always and forever,
Elder Hancock
P.S. Thanks for my hats and shirt Coach Ron! I love em'!!! And the packages with all the treasures mom and Dustin and Meagan!!!! They were great!
 |
Brownies from HOME!
Absolutely AMAZING!
|
Thanks Meagan...as you can see we enjoyed every crumb!
I was interviewing this guy for baptism and
I asked him who he wanted to baptize him?
He said "You Elder Hancock!"
I had never taught him a lesson-a great experience!
Can you believe this little guy is only three years old?
Me and my "little" buddy Lucho!
A yummy food picture ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment