Hey family,
Everything is going great! Super busy though! I wrote a huge letter that has a lot of details on what is going on and mailed it!
I already have be asked to serve as District Leader the second day I was at the MTC! Holy smokes-just what I needed to add to my load! My District is awesome! There are six Hermanas y five Elders, all but my two companeros and I are going to serve in Toronto Canada Spanish speaking Mission. It is awesome how strong the spirit is here!
Sorry this e-mail may be short but we only have half p-days now. We worked it out and we are in the classroom 14 out of 16 hours of our days-it's pretty rough. Our second day at the MTC we had our first lesson en Espanol, the Spanish is going well but its still a little frustrating wanting to tell Jorge (George?) our investigator something but not knowing it in English.
I love this place. The food has not messed me up yet, so David in your face ha!
Love you all! I'm sending a longer letter in the mail.
Love you all family,
Dillon
No comments:
Post a Comment