As a zone we had a fast Wednesday to Thursday. I'm not going to lie, it was the hardest fast in my mission! It was about 90 degrees with straight sun! I know that God truly completes all his promises. Thursday right after we finished fasting we went and found a new investigator named Alex. He accepted every thing, he went to church and to a baptism afterwards. It was amazing! I'm sure he will be baptized really soon!
We had Stake conference this weekend and Fabiola and Frank both came again. All the speakers focused on strengthening families and temples and how they help us endure to the end. In one of the talks they both had tears rolling down their faces. The talk was about being sealed as families. After church we visited them and I asked Fabiola how she felt. She said "really, really good" and then I asked "Do you feel that God answered your prayers and gave you an answer that this is his church?" "Yes" she said with a big smile!
I know that prayer and fasting are a huge part of our lives as we do so we will become more consecrated to this amazing Gospel. I love it and will never give anything for it!
I know my Savior lives and that he loves us. I know that we all have so much to do before He comes.
I love my mission. Thank you all for supporting me in what I love.
Love,
Elder Hancock
No comments:
Post a Comment