Monday, August 18, 2014

They are they who shall inherit the kingdom of God!

I testify of the joy of those that follow the gospel and apply it in their lives. This week has been very rewarding. At the beginning of the week it started out really cool when one of the senior missionaries came to teach us another lesson on how to be better teachers. He is so cool! Teaching really can change the way that people live, one can understand the doctrine but they truly are intelligent when they can teach it to a young child!
Well, it was cool this week in the interview of Manuela, Hilda, Ana, the all were way prepared. They were all chillin' there at the church during mutual waiting for their interviews. President Arrington after an interview with Ana said "Wow she is really prepared, she understands everything very well! They will all be wonderful converts and additions to the Church." We had their whole baptismal service planned for Sunday morning because all the ward went to the temple and would not get back Saturday so we did it when we could. The bishop loved it! Ha we had it all organized and all he had to do was be there. Ana, Hilda and Manuela all brought friends and family to their baptism, the majority that were there not being members. It was very special and very spiritual, the whole experience. I baptized Manuela and Ana and my comp baptized Hilda. We went to visit them all that same night to see how they were doing..."Ana said "I'm full of peace and I just feel like a huge weight was taken from me." Hilda had a similar experience and said "It was waaaaayyy more than she expected!" I know now all the times you promised me that it would be amazing and the feeling I can't even explain, Manuela said "way worth it!"
Cool little story is that Manuelas husband wanted nothing to do with us, barely even talked with us before the baptism. Then we got to his house and he said "Hey can I ask you all some questions?" Wow! He was full of questions!  He now wants to listen to us! He had a great experience and was touch by the spirit.
I'm so grateful for this time that I can be used as an instrument in the hands of my Heavenly Father. I know that the joy that I feel now is nothing in comparison to the joy we will have all together in His presence.
Love forever and always,
Elder Hancock
Me and Elder Chuctaya
We had a Zone Class near the beach
Me and my companion Elder Pavon
Elder Smoot-cool guy!
Our Casa
Myself, Elders Incil, Pavon and Smoot
Manuela, Hilda and Ana's Baptisms
Elder Pavon, Manuela and Elder Hancock
Elder Pavon Anna, Hilda and myself
What a Happy Day!!!!
The great rewards of serving bringing souls to Christ!
Mauricio was happy too!
BUS RIDE....
WE HAD A ZONE BBQ ON THE BEACH 
LOVE THESE ELDERS!

Beautiful Chile
Me and Elder Richardson
Zone Leaders getting ready to start the BBQ
BBQ on the Beach!
Lovin' life ;)

What Studs!

Yep...it's a Pirate Cave!!!!
Cool Huh?


Elder Smoot and me posin'

No comments:

Post a Comment