My companion and I have been focusing lately on how families can be together. There are so many people in this area that have not been going to church nor have been for years! We have been finding so many members and we have been able to start sharing with them about how families can be together forever. We share with them about the temple and the blessings that come to us through the temple. By sharing this information with some of these families that have not been coming to church and that have not been progressing towards an eternal family.We have been able to help some of these families come to church. We are working with seven families hoping they will all to be able to go to the temple in August! I am so grateful for the plan of happiness that our Heavenly Father created for us! Through his love, he gave his son Jesus Christ for us so we can live in happiness for the eternities with our families!
I love you all! Stay strong, and always remember that it's easier to win when we work together as a team!
Love Forever and Always,
Elder Hancock
Our Mission Council
Pres. and Sis. Arrington
Elder Waddell of the Seventy
AP's and Zone leaders
|
| Elder Aguirre my trainer completed his mission and is now returning home to Villa Del Mar Chile...saying our good-byes! |
| A study journal that Pres.Humphrey gave the mission (my first mission president) |
| I'm with Elder Waddell- I lived with him in San Carlos. He had completed his mission and he was able to come back with his dad, who was the Seventy, to visit the mission and us! A Great Reunion!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment